Thursday, March 17, 2011

Photoblog - Day 338 Mar 13, 2011

New Lens:

I've been meaning to get this lens for a long time - in fact, I was contemplating on getting this this month - in time to use in Bryce's graduation. So when Barbie asked if I wanted it for my birthday present, she did not have to ask me twice.

So we went to the place she got the4 camera about the same time last year (yes, it was a birthday gift too), and got the lens. So here's my new toy (or accessory) and I already tried it out a few times - and realized a few things I have to think about - like shakes.

That said, I hope to master the use of this lens in time to really use it in Bryce's graduation (near the end of March) and it seems I'll have to consider using it with my mono-pod (a tripod may be too bulky with so many people around).

No comments: