New batch:It's been a while since I've featured some comic books here, and that's also because of the fact that I've not had the time to actually get any new issues... that is until this weekend - and only now did I get to really enjoy reading them.
There weren't really a lot, but what I enjoyed most from this batch was the Avengers Academy issues (yup... plural - apparently this month released two of them), followed by the Young Avengers ons shot which is apparently connected to the ongoing mini series. From here, I'll have to say that the New Avengers issue was interesting - but only because it had Chaykin in it.
The Batman issues were, well, average... in fact, I'm beginning to think the Batman Inc is quickly losing steam. Thunderbolts had an interesting twist... the inclusion of Tana Hellstrom... it may be worth looking into a little bit more.


No comments:
Post a Comment