Continuous Learning:If I had a particular source for most of my learnings in photography, I would have to point to a lot of books (some I've featured here) and magazines as well - though amongst them all, the one constant that seems to be present in a moonthly manner is this particular mag - Digital Photographer Philippines.
This mag is filled with educational articles, how-to tips by people who are known for specific categories. In this issue, you can see they focussed on portraiture, and last issue was about cosplay (costume role-play) photography, and the previous one featured black and white photography tips - so how's that for diversity?
To think I started the habit of buying this issue just half a year ago (six months past, for the math challenged) and I'm really satisfied with it that I'm thinking of subscribing. What's more, the magazine has it's on-line community counterpart - and boy... I'll need at least two months to trawl the wisdom in said site. Sometimes, it can be daunting with the 'I'm not worthy' episodes - but that is quickly replaced with the 'how's they do that' phase... and the challenge to do something similar begins.
So yeah... I would highly recommend getting this mag. It's a treasure trove of ideas tips and inspiration.


No comments:
Post a Comment