This shows a pair of tables (and there are more not seen) that I found interesting and stylish at the Ideas Exchange area of Cyber1. I really found them to look simplistic yet artistic, heck... if I had a really spacious living area, I'd like these kind of side tables to be part of said living area.
Why do I like them in particular? Well just look at the design... clean, yet different. It makes an artistic statement with seemingly well balanced and stylized designs. The table itself IS a conversation piece.
I wonder how many people going into this Ideas Exchange area, get distracted (at least, temporarily) by it's design? I know I did... distracted enough to take it's picture anyway, so I can preserve it as part of my blog project.
Oh yeah, one other thing that's cool about this place? It's got a cafe bar where you can order snacks, coffee or... like in my case, tea. This is the coolest Ideas Exchange I've seen - and believe me, I've seen several.


No comments:
Post a Comment