I took a picture of these water plants (I honestly don't know their name) that just appeared out of nowhere in my aquarium, and apparently, is alive and thriving (multiplying). Since they give the aquarium a nice and cozy feel, I just allow the plants to propagate.
In fact, I get a net-full of these things occasionally, to transfer them into my other, larger aquarium - with hopes of seeing them propagate there too. No such luck yet on the this particular item - guess it's the light or maybe it's the relative calmness of the water in one, and not the other.
Either way, I have at least a seemingly unlimited supply of these things, so I can continue to experiment between this and the other aquarium. I also noted (more like wondered) if these plants would be compatible with shrimps - as they love hanging around plants... and do want to somehow stay by plants near the surface (and lighting) as well. So yeah... maybe I'll try some shrimps here next.
As for the karma? Well the picture seemed to represent balance between the dark waters and the green plants. Regarding this, to properly show the leaves, I had to dramatically lessen the brightness. I'll try another shot at this at a later date - once I get the puzzle of too much brightness fixed.


No comments:
Post a Comment