Sunday, March 06, 2011

Photoblog - Day 326 Mar 1, 2011

New Comics for March

Well technically this was for February, but I got to read them this first day of March - you see I would not have gotten these comics had I not been to Makati for the luch with the board yesterday, however, I did not have time to read them back then, so I brought them with me to my PM training.

I reasoned to myself that since Ariel (my partner for PM) would be handling a few modules, then I will have some free time to enjoy these - and enjoy them I did. I was relatively a good pull list with Cap and Secret Avengers - both Brubaker greats, but add to that the final issue of Fantastic Four? Wonderful... only wish the art was better though. Iron Man was great too - though where Iron Man 2.0 will go I don't know yet, but I got the first issue. Legion Annual was okay, I guess... aside from the fact that it was a reunion of sorts for Levitz and Giffen, and lastly the Teen Titans was likewise okay.

Like I said, overall... a good pile of reading.

No comments: