This question got me thinking. Should I consider a time I made a mistake and wanting to go to that place and time to change it? Was there one? The reason I mentiond this is because mistakes add to wisdom and character. That I am the sum of all these experiences - mistakes included. So changeing something might change me entirely. Then again, that was the point. It sould be somethin I want changed - erased. But what?
The other situation would be the opposite. Something I was blissful about, and would want to repeat again - if just once. Where to go for this? What do I want to do... again?
Then again, should this have to be a one time thing? Tempting.
So... I can't really think of any time I would want to cahnge the outcome. Most things I feel as mistakes or even tragedies would be things I had little control over. Failing in Accounting so many times? Not really worth a revisit and reversal - unless it was to reverse results of a test. Was there a time I chickened out , and wondered what could have been? Possibly. Like my backing out of trying to join Kundirana. However, with what I know now, it might have been a fool's journey, since apparently, it wasn't just talent to get in - but connections, and unfortunately I don't think my family connections were to give such needed clout.
On the other hand... those Happy moments could use some tweaking. For example, our trip to Japan felt rushed - even if it was a wonderful experience. Maybe a trip back to suggest foregoing a packaged tour in exchange for a longer stay, a more relaxxed pacing? Same with our other trips? Are we capable of doing this in a more independanet manner? This will most likely be the case. I wouldn't mind reliving those memories, and annexing more in terms of what happened.
The Band gets back to practice
-
It has been a while, but we managed to have one practice session this May,
and I basically became the defacto vocalist for almost all the songs we
tried t...
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment