If it were easy, it wouldn't be a challenge.
How indeed tdo I tackle challenges? FOr starters, I don't worry. Worrying is a waste of time and energy. It does not help, mor does it promote a solution. Instead of worrying I may do reserach on how others might have tackled such a challenge. I may research on historical figures, or people closer to home (if one is available - getting advise may help, but I also need to validate that such suggestions are worth doing given the sicrumstance.
I break doen the challenge into manageable aspects. Looking at any project can be daunting, so a project manager needs to identify phases, and within these phases, the necessary detailed actions to be done - hten the solution becomes real and practical. As the saying goes, how do you eat an Elephant? One Bite at a time. (with all due resepct to Elephants).
So to reiterate... don't get into worrying. Look at things logivally, see if hstory has dealt with this in the past. Get ideas. Study the challenge and break it donw into manageable and smaller pieces, orrage these into parts or milestones - ones you can better handle or even delegate to others. Then - like a project manager, tackle the challenge one step at a time.
The Band gets back to practice
-
It has been a while, but we managed to have one practice session this May,
and I basically became the defacto vocalist for almost all the songs we
tried t...
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment