Monday, November 01, 2010

Photoblog - Day 202, Oct 28, 2010

White Cup:

This is obviously a Starbucks cup (or mug, if you want to be precise about it), and what is so significant about the mug this day? Simple, it's the start of my graveyard shift training that's gonna last until tomorrow (two days total)... so I'm definitely going to need my uppers - legal of course, and in this case - Starbucks coffee. naturally.

My training this evening, though will be Achieving Meeting Results - a course I've been very familiar with - ans one that is relatively easy for me to conduct (in fact I just conducted one last week - an afternoon to evening session). So yeah... it's been a while since I've had a graveyard shift, so we'll see how awake I can stay.

As for this shot... well, the over-all white cup with white design was, I felt, a challenge to get just right. I'd like to think I did get it right. I had to rely on bright sunlight form outside for this one though. I don't think it would have had the same effect had this been taken with less brightness and less a play with shadows.

No comments: