Thursday, November 04, 2010

Photoblog - Day 209, Nov 04, 2010

Confirmation:

Today, Bernice got her confirmation. This was a long anticipated day - not because it was a very special time for Bernice (it was, of course), but that it was one activity long prepared for by her school - from a confirmation seminar to prepare the parent(s) by educating them about the sacrament, and hopefully giving them the right foundation for a catholic life (in case they missed the meaning of the ceremony).

I could give more details about the confirmation, but I guess the main difference between this one and the one with Bryce was that I had my trusty DSLR this time. So I decided to act the photographer and take Bernice's picture as she went through the ceremony. I also made it a point to take a few picture od her with her 'ninang' Bernadette.

This particular picture captures both - the important aspect of Confirmation, and having Bernadette in the picture as well - not to mention the Cardinal too. I als made it a point to have this type of picture taken because I already have a mirror-image of this pose... with Bryce and his 'ninong' Dict. Naturally, I plan to put these two pictures side-by-side.

No comments: