Sunday, November 07, 2010

Photoblog - Day 211, Nov 06, 2010

November's Bacardi Night:

Since I missed the last time this happened, I was determined to make sure I attended this particular Bacardi Night; after all, it has been months since I've seen or talked to some of these friends of mine.

As tradition goes, we'd normally try to have a get together to catch up with what's been happening with each other, maybe relive some fond memories, talk about absent colleagues (don't worry people - we were relatively gentle), and share some food and drinks - in this case, the usual Bacardi Mojitos mixture that Jingo and I have somehow concoct as our group's own version - one we call the Manila Mojitos.

As Bacardi nights would go - this one was a successful one. No one was too bored or too late - and everyone was able to follow the evening's conversations - and boy, did we talk about a lot of things.

What's new about this particular night? A lot actually - from Gina's Chocolate Fondue, to Melody's Rum Cake. It was equally a gastronomic delight - but hey, this only happens at least once a quarter (at most, once a month... though rarely has this happened).

We even ended a bit early - if you can call 1:00am, early, but I'd still say that everyone was satisfied with the evening. We even started talking about our next Christmas edition Bacardi Night, as we realized that the exchange gift we did was almost a year ago. How about that?

Here's to more Bacardi Nights with friends.

No comments: