Saturday, November 20, 2010

Photoblog - Day 225 Nov 20, 2010

By my library:

This is how I imagine myself when reading a book beside my library - the surroundings are quiet (or some relatively soft background music playing is a possibility - so long as the playlist does not distract me form my reading). The weather is just fine... I mean, this was in the middle of the afternoon - but with the thick drapes and an industrial fan keeping ventilation active, it hardly felt hot at all. While my pets are likewise relaxing - either upstairs with the rest of the family - or with me (as seen here). definitely an idyllic scene for reading. Such was this particular afternoon... I should make sure I have more of these kinds of afternoons.

I used my Gorilla tripod and the camera's timer to take this picture. Yeah... and the good thing was, this was my first take - no need for succeeding takes. Definitely in the zone when it comes to imagining the scene- then taking pictures... and seeing them come out exactly as planned. I'd like to think it was all skill - but honestly? Yeah... some luck was involved here. Although, I might hastily add - I'm needing less luck these days too.

No comments: