Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Photoblog - Day 234 Nov 29, 2010

Jump!

here's a fun picture showing Bernice raising some snacks for Bubbles and Buffy, to get them to stand on their hind legs - while I capture the moment with the camera. Buffy deciding that same moment to jump was just a coincidence - and I'm glad I got it.

Just to backtrack a bit... I've been trying to catch Buffy in action - specifically, in mid-leap from the floor to the sofa, but she was just too fast to get properly. I tried at least twice, to no avail. So this one is a welcome 'accident' of pressing the button the same time as her leap.

Indeed, when I took the picture - having the presence of mind to put in in the camera's highest ISO speed setting, I looked at the picture at once, knowing the rarity of what I just got... and lucky me, it was not too blurry either.

So there we go... Buffy in mid-leap. Not the leap I planned dot get, but this will do... until I try to get her other leap in the future. Making the picture better is of course the fact that Bubbles is likewise doing a half-hearted leap (she need not leap that far) to likewise get her snack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for good stuff.