Love ko 'to:Say what you will about the rumors of MacDonald's burgers and their preservatives, this has nothing to do with that anyway. fact of the matter is, no matter how unhealthy some of their fares might be, there are still a few items in their menu that are meant to be enjoyed by one's 'inner child' - and if you don't believe me, just look at Barbie's delightful smile as she proudly shows off her Twister Fries and Ice Cream cone!!!
Yup... it seems like our foray into the Piazza (second time in a row) was bound to get to a Twister Fry or a Sundae. She asked me if I wanted to partake of her twin pleasures and I declined... after all, these were her's to enjoy... not to mention that earlier in the day - lunchtime to be exact, I went out of the office to head for MacDonald's to get... you guessed it! Twister Fries and a Hot Fudge Sundae.
Healthy? Maybe not... but they allow the inner children in us to enjoy, once in a while - so I'd say go on and enjoy them (with moderation of course), because in this instance they do become food for the soul.


No comments:
Post a Comment