Bacardi Night for the Buenaobras:
Yes it's definitely a Bacardi Night that Barbie and I planned for her brothers and sisters. Considering that most of them just came back for a one month vacation before returning to Dubai, and likewise considering that the next time they will be together would probably be after two years; and lastly... considering that it;w the star of a long weekend (though it should have been longer) - well, let's just say that a drinking session was long overdue at home with the Buenaobra siblings.
As usual, I got to let them taste Mojitos, Margaritas and BJs - and they all loved it enough to get a bit tipsy... but worry not, we made sure they were okay enough to travel home early morning. Thanks to some Starbucks coffee that I bought and Barbie brewed.
The Band gets back to practice
-
It has been a while, but we managed to have one practice session this May,
and I basically became the defacto vocalist for almost all the songs we
tried t...
1 month ago



No comments:
Post a Comment