Saturday, November 27, 2010

Photoblog - Day 230 Nov 25, 2010

Blue Room:

This is just one of the many rooms in Ahavia Spa, in San Juan. Unfortunately, I was unable to take a very clear picture of the room, as it's darkness; with exception to the blue lighting, would insist on a tripod... or me having really steady hands. Well the former, I did not bring... and the latter, not after a massage.

And yes, I had a massage on the eve of Wednesday... just in time, it would seem, to get over my previous technical training (of which day 3 I was basically alone again), so I was really tired and needed this massage. Well it seems like Barbie likewise needed said massage, and asked if I wanted to go to Ahavia - and who am I to say no?

I mean, we were so much in need of this massage that we forgot all about a TV series we normally watched with the kids - namely Glee. Oh well... as I said, I really needed the massage. If anything, this would really get me ready for the next two days of class - a less technical, but still tiring two day Achieving Meeting Results workshop. One thing different about this training though, is the fact that it will be conducted with Joie Manatad - a past Toastmaster colleague, but now with NGL Consulting... a competitor of Phoenix One.

Me? I couldn't care less... Joie and I have been friends longer that our consultancy work in our respective companies now - so I'm expected to hand-hold Joie through the whole shebang... so be it.

Oh yeah... the massage I got was the Stress Buster - timely, I'd say... and definitely helped. As for the Blue Room - I will... come next time, bring my tripod and get a bloody clearer picture of this room. I mean, this is twice I've tried taking the picture... and in this instance I even used a chair's backrest as resting point for the camera. No luck yet - at least, one that matches my total satisfaction.

Definitely an "I shall return" moment. He he.

No comments: