Time magazine:Today I find myself co-facilitating two trainings... Achieving Meeting Results (with Brian) in the morning, and Leader's Window (with Mon) from afternoon until 10pm - yup... a 12-hour work day. Obviously a scheduling / resource constraint problem. But need I add, a nice problem for me to have - since it means more money coming in for Christmas time.
That said, since both these gentlemen are hardly tyros in training, I do find free time and must therefore find ways and means to keep myself busy - in this case, the latest special issue of Time - with focus on the World's best inventions of 2010... and what great inventions they are... a jet pack - finally! - which I first saw in an old James Bond film... maybe they can remake that one too - but this time, using the legit thing. a car/plane! (I shudder to think of flying jeepneys and the undisciplined driver/pilot - all thinking they're Hans Solo), salvaged car parts to make much needed incubators... amazing.
It's really inspiring to read that there are such great ideas out there. Almost inspiring enough to wonder how I too can contribute to the betterment of humanity.
As for the USB stick... I brought it along because I plan to print out rather large pictures of the family that I took with the DSLR - have them framed and displayed at home. When that project is done, I'll surely show it in this photoblog.


No comments:
Post a Comment