Waiting Companions:This evening, I ended my class around 10pm - but that wasn't the end of the night. Apparently, Bryce had a party to attend and asked me if I could fetch him around 10pm - well naturally I said yes... after all, the timing was just right. From work, I'd just go straight to Greenhills to fetch Bryce, right?
Apparently, I arrived in good time, and Bryce wasn't ready to leave his friends yet - so I hied myself over to Krispy Kreme (it was the closest to the parking I'd chosen), to while my time away. Naturally I ordered coffee, and a doughnut - nothing fancy, just a glazed piece. As my order was given me, I naturally decided to capture the moment with my camera.
SO how was the food and coffee? The coffee was strong - it somehow felt like it was the dreg of the large kettle - or that was just my imagination, but it was definitely thick and strong (it kept me up and alert until 3am - time I used sharing some drinks with Ben later, at home) and definitely complimented the doughnut. I thought I would need the waker-upper and the sugar rush, if I were to stay alert while driving... boy, did this one-two punch do the trick.
Maybe they're better off as a breakfast dynamic duo - but hey... guess I got what I was asking for, right?


No comments:
Post a Comment