Life is like...Yes, I remember Forest Gump the movie... and though I did find it a bit dragging, that quote may be one of the more memorable ones to come by any movie - at least, whenever I see a box of Chocolates. And what better box to see than that of See's?
I had to take this picture because I knew that there may not be another time for me to do so... after all, Barbie and I were about to partake of life... and lucky for us, the kids did not like chocolates with much nuts (though not all of them had nuts), nor did they not want the surprises each chocolate would offer; since there were no labels telling us which was what - but I guess that was half the fun of the experience... discovering.
No... we did not finish it all in one (or two, or three) sittings. After getting one each, I closed the box telling Barbie we should extend it as long as we could - you should have seen the look on her face. Of course, knowing her... I expect a few commando raids to the box when I'm not looking.
If anyone out there is contemplating what to give me for Christmas... look no further and take a hint form this particular photo. Better yet, let me spell it out... I would want more See's chocolates... preferably, one that comes with a safe? After all, I need to make sure no mysterious creatures get to them.


No comments:
Post a Comment