Friday, November 12, 2010

Photoblog - Day 215, Nov 10, 2010

Plants vs. Zombies anyone?

have you played the game? It can be a bit addicting... meaning it can be a great and enjoyable time-stealer. The game is compact and simple... the idea ridiculous - but it still is seemingly played by a lot of people (at least a whole lot more than many will admit to) - and anyone who's played the game can definitely identify the creatures I have beside me.

As for these creatures... the picture sort of shows them in the vein as muppets - at least, that's how this picture comes across to me when I had finished fixing and uploading it in Facebook. Where exactly did these plants come from? You'd be surprised - they're formed from paper (or cardboard) and were (seemingly) expertly crafted by team members of an I.T. project - then again, who'd be in a better position to know these critters, right?

Apparently, these were remnants of a Halloween display in the project's cubicles, and after said Halloween celebration, it looked like the members (who made all these) had separation anxiety with their creations. I liked them so much that I decided borrow just three of them and have my picture taken with them. Too bad, some of the others were already broken or disassembled - would have been nice ot have a picture of the entire lineup (with a few zombies tossed in).

Oh well... at least, I got to these three for my photo ops. I used a timer for this... after all, it might look awkward to ask someone to take the shot for me - with me, specially since this was a work environment, so anything unofficial, I just do myself whenever possible.

No comments: