Monday, November 29, 2010

Photoblog - Day 231 Nov 26, 2010

Better Meetings:

This is a picture of my class - the one I conducted with Joie Manatad for the past two days. It was a challenge due to the fact that the class was originally designed for a maximum of 12 participants... and we had 22. Go figure...

Anyway, despite that challenge, we were able to find some work-around to our dilema - and would have found better 'work-arounds' if we had some information about room availabilities.

That said, I believe we were able to get the messages across to our participants, lessons were learned and practical techniques tried out. Hopefully, they are now better armed with facilitating skills - and that's all we can hope for.

That said, I had a major head-ache in the afternoon - and was just lucky that Joiei was a seasoned Toastmaster evaluator, so I asked her to carry the feedback portion.

This picture shows the class conducting a 'meeting' as Joie and I (both behind the camera) observe them.

No comments: