Monday, November 29, 2010

Photoblog - Day 233 Nov 28, 2010

St James Bazaar!

This is just one of several Christmas decors-related booths that I spotted in St. James Bazaar, ans as I took this, I thought it would make a great picture to sum up what I did today.

Dubbed as the largest Christmas Bazaar in the South - it's held in Alabang, and from what I gather, it could easily beat a lot of bazaars in the North as well; this Bazaar help in the Cuenca Gym of Ayala Alabang, is a must visit bazaar around this time of the year. In fact, this is my... oh, fourth year, I believe- visiting this.

What do I like about it? It's a virtual one-stop-shop, and not all booths are from traditional sellers (ones you see in all bazaars), some can really be stores for great discounts or novelty items.

truth to tell, even I find myself spending a trifle too much (than planned) on many items - some... useful, some... useful... sometimes, and others... well, they're nice to look at, but darn if I'll get to use them (though I did get to use one with Barbie late at night - it'll be our secret though). I was accompanied by both Barbie and Bernice - and while they concentrated on clothing and bags for giveaways, I looked around for anything that would fancy my curiosity... and I must say I was tempted to return the next day. Got a few fancy dice, some poker-chips designed rubber coasters, a fancy umbrella with a ninja's katana hilt as it's handle design ( this was specifically for Bryce, and he loved it), just to name a few.

Too bad, I did not get to see too many friends, as I would usually do (they went yesterday, while others would go tomorrow) - though I did get to see Fred, and Froggy was around somewhere, though I did not see him. Still, I got to spend a bit - and I shall take pictures of some of these buys in another day.

No comments: