Sunday, July 25, 2010

Photoblog - day 102, Jul 21, 2010

Afternoon Delight:

This is the typical hot fudge sundae one can order in any McDonalds around here... and as the title clues us in, I sometimes find myself getting one of these things on a hot afternoon - sometimes, right after lunch. Call it one of my cheaper guilty pleasures... I know I shouldn't take this too often, and that is what makes me do this just once a week. The combination of the thick fudge against the creamy vanilla ice cream is a simple, classic combination for dessert.

This particular hot fudge session happened while I was assigned to the Accenture McKinley office, where I had an Application Analysis training to conduct. Said McDonalds can be found that the 2nd floor of the Piazza... I make mention of this, in case some of you wonder where to get their hands on such a simple delight (like I said - it's a typical McDonalds dessert option).

No comments: