Yup we (Barbie, Bernice and I) were in Haagen Dazs enjoying an afternoon of coolness by way of sharing scoops of ice cream - and we had an ulterior motive with our going here... since this was one place that had no one hanging around it in an otherwise crowded mall filled with people who wanted to chill while waiting for the power to return to their homes - and yes, it likewise afforded us the opportunity to chrage our cell phones while taking our sweet time with the ice cream. The parlor was naturally cool - and that was enjoyable too.
From top to bottom, the flavors we tried out were Dulce de leche (roughly translated as sweet and milky), Macadamia Nuts and Dark Choco Valencia (orange bits and flavors - my choice), and we really took our time here - in fact, Barbie and Bernice likewise went shopping around as I stayed to enjoy a book I brought.


No comments:
Post a Comment