If you happen to be in McKinley Hills in the Fort, then this edifice will be easily seen in most parts of the Hill, as I'm sure it's tower will be one of the first things you'll see. The mall (though I;d probably say that it's more a restaurant row) is obviously an attempt to get the look and feel of Italy's known Piazza.
Since Friday is 'coding day' for me, I find myself hang out in one of the various eating places or bistros in said McKinley hill location. For that, at least, I am grateful - after all, prior to this place opening, McKinley Hill was somewhat like a Timbuktu location... and getting stuck for coding was really boring. Of course, said foray into said bistros is not something I'd do alone... after all, part fo the enjoyment is the conversations with the company you keep, so should I find myself in McKinley, alone on a Friday night... even the lights of this place fail to lure me to stay a little longer.


No comments:
Post a Comment