Friday, July 02, 2010

Photoblog - day 81, Jun 30, 2010

Light breaking free:

I got this picture as I was about to exit the Greenhills Shopping Center's car park - coming from having a haircut and a little grocery stop-over. You see, this 30th represented the formal turn-over of one president to another, thus the day was declared a non-work holiday to allow majority of the Filipinos who wished to watch said turn-over the time and chance to do so. Obviously, I used the day to play catch-up to things I needed to do - and did nto have enough of a weekend to do it.

The sun is a subject I would like to capture in at least two other occasions. You see, like a lot of photographers who would like to capture nature's beauty, I hope to some day capture the perfect sunrise... and an equally perfect sunset.

Anyway... this was a straight-forward shot and it came close to one of my 'must have a shot of' subjects - but the sun as it is partially hidden behind (thus being filtered by) clouds may not be the most dramatic panormic shots - but it will do for now. By the way... I also got for myself a UV CFL Infrared filter in Greehnills this day - slowly preparing for such a time when I can focus my attention on said sunrise and sunset picture capture.

No comments: