Saturday, July 10, 2010

Photoblog - day 89, Jul 8, 2010

Lightroom by Photoshop:

This is the new photo-editing tool that I'm getting used to, and will hopefully use in enhancing the pictures I take. I mean, most photographers use a lot of gadgets and tools to capture and create that perfect picture - well, at the suggestion of Jojo Buenaventura - an old classmate of mine who's into professional photography, Lightroom is a tool he uses to do photo-enhancing and cleaning.

Naturally, I opted to check it out via a cd-based tutorial, side-by-side with me tweaking the software. As of now, I'm still trying things out - but at least I get to view my raw files... something I have no way of doing with your typical Microsoft photo editor... and since I've started capturing images in aw format, I needed to find a more versatile application to help me with my pictures. Hence my giving Lightroom a try.

Oh yeah... that cat is Neco, of course.

My next progression in this hobby? Choose those really great pictures and print them out, get them framed and displayed around my place.

No comments: