This is a picture of the Legend Hotel's side edifice glwing in the light it has in place - and amidst it's glowing backdrop... observable far beyond, standing silently... yet seemingly majestic in the night, happens to be the Mandaluyong/Pasig/Ortigas buildings.
I took this picture with a low ISO setting and allowed for a longer exposure (hence the brightness of the hotel) to maximize the low lights of the buildings in the background - but at the same time, to allow myself the experiment of capturing (if at all possible) vehicles on the move with a blurry effect.
Still... I called it contrasts because of the obvious discrepancy with lighting as presented by the Legend hotel - and the rest of the Ortigas skyline. You might also say that this was my first successful night shot, with a clear indicator of how I was able to use the long exposure to have a clearer picture.


No comments:
Post a Comment