Sunday, July 25, 2010

Photoblog - day 103, Jul 22, 2010

Inside looking out:

This is a view from the Accenture McKinley office - specifically the auditorium where one training was ongoing. Said view, to avoid it being a distraction, is located at the auditorium's rear windows - and said windows come with double shades/blinds to control the sunlight's entry to the room, specially when a projector need be used. Now normally, the distraction could be people looking outside when bored in what they are (supposedly) participating in. But this particular day was so hot that people preferred staying indoors. So no problem in that regard.

This picture shows the semi-covered walkway leading from the building to the gate - and we can see what is beyond the metallic gate. I have lost track of how many times I've walked this path... and come next week, I'll be walking this path again - at least one day... twice if you count walking in and out as two separate occurrences.

If you're wondering how hot things were - let's just say that the afternoon temperature would easily reach 38 degrees Celsius.

No comments: