Harry Potter 7:This was a week delayed... then again, last Saturday, we'd have been lucky to score tickets at all. As expected, this movie has a lot of followings (my family included) and I must say that the mood here is dark and gripping. Contrasting it to the very first movie which was more about the discovery and wonders about Magic, now it was more siege mentality for Harry and his friends.
Did the movie feel less spectacular for it being split into two parts? I guess not - of course, I will need to see the other half some time middle of next year before I can give any real opinion on the matter - but sitting in the audience, being one of the few people without any clue as to what the Deathly Hollows are about (I did not read any Harry Potter book), I'd say I was entertained, and do look forward to the concluding second part.


1 comment:
I have infer from a few of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I really like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement age list and resolve be checking back soon. Please check into public notice my site as ok and leave to me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.
Post a Comment