I did a blog write-up about how I liked Greenbelt's park in the past complete with some picture shots from my Canon Ixus camera back then, and one of the things I liked about it was that the park offered a place that looked green and alive - maybe even relaxing, as a counterpoint to the usually busy and rushed working lifestyle of so many people working around the park's general vicinity.
I marveled at how the park's administration took the necessary effort to keep the park - well... open area garden actually, in pristine condition... well manicured and highly maintained; s I marveled once again at the same thing when I passed the park on my way to the Makati office of Phoenix One, this time, with my DSLR - I mean, just take a gander at the orchids found in the middle of said garden... far from the usual walk paths of the garden's offered shortcuts from one building to another, and you'll know what I'm talking about.
There are more pictures... and I'll most likely have a sequel to said blog post real soon - I'm just deciding to go back and take a whole lot more pictures to better convey the beauty of said place.


No comments:
Post a Comment