This is the name of the drink that Jingo is displaying for us - a three layered wonder made up of the following alcoholic drinks - Kahlua, Baileys and Cointreau; all carefully placed in a shot glass... carefully, because the beauty of the drink is not just in it's taste - but in it's presentation as well. Notice how Jingo's glass visibly shows the three color bands? Oh yeah... this is Jingo - a friend, colleague and often time drinking buddy (and he's not alone, too).
Obviously, the preparation of said drink is not that easy to do - and if ever one would try, expect several 'mistakes' to happen before getting it right. But then again, that's part of the fun - I drink my mistakes... which, in turn, means it becomes more difficult to make succeeding Blow Jobs. Why, I even had a night when I started not to care about the aesthetics... yeah, I was getting drunk back then.
Now... this night was no exception, as my friends and I were already several pitchers of Mojitos down - in fact, I'd say we easily consumed a pitcher each - so getting it right late in the night of said drinking session; and having to successfully take it's picture? You can begin to appreciate the rarity of this photo... that I happened to have the faculty to create the drink is exceptional enough - and taking a clear picture to boot... priceless.
Hence this joining my photo blog. Cheers, Jingo!


No comments:
Post a Comment