That is what most people hope for when they see a healthy fortune plant growing in their homes - someone even said that should the fortune plant ever grow beyond the height of their roof, it promises their able to travel abroad - maybe even to seek greener pastures.
Of course, that's just hearsay... and even if it were true, this isn't a fortune plant at home... I just wish it were - after all, I've an affiliation to plants, and I've tried having a few indoor plants grow at home... not to forget the plants I try to cultivate in my 'planted' aquarium. I've had mixed success - but that does nto mean I'll stop. More likely, I'm just waiting for the right moment to try again.
That said, I was attracted by the growth of this fortune plant within the environs of a mall - maybe that was one reason it was flourishing... the very bright, natural lighting from the windows plus the air conditioned environment probably contributed to this, though I would also guess that the mall had it's own indoor gardener. Ah well... like I said, some day soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment