This evening is the start of Barbie and me trying out a nearly all Veggie/ Fruity concoction set up by an ex-colleague of hers.
The idea here is to substitute these shakes for breakfast and dinner meals for 28 days. Hope I get to finish the 28-day program.
Surprisingly, this particular shake was indeed very filling (it was my dinner), and I was able to survive the night without the need to take anything else. Equally surprising...? These concoctions actually taste good. No blandness... no bitter after taste. I thought it would be a struggle to drink these things (nothing is cooked), but I'm actually enjoying the experience - and let's face it... if, by doing this program, I lose a few pounds too... well, that would be a good thing too, right? Here's keeping my fingers crossed for the next 27 days. Cheers!!!
Of course , this also serves as my solo picture for the month.


No comments:
Post a Comment