Yes. what she's holding as a Wii remote... thus, that look of determination is based on how concentrated she is in playing virtual bowling in our new Nintendo Wii.
This, I might add, is just the start of her 'game play', so she still looks dry and clean - he he he. As the games would progress, she would start building up sweat - and as she would switch to virtual golf, her screams of delight (or frustration) would be heard up at the second floor.
I got the Wii as a birthday gift for Barbie - who plans to get the virtual yoga later, and Bryce - who plans to play guitar hero. We chose the Wii over another game console due to the fact that the Wii is known to be more physically active - so it cold promote some cardio work-out for whoever is playing... myself included. I even got a second remote to ensure that two players could share the gaming experience.
Night two of the game console and I already notice a lesser number of hours using the computers. Now we can have more bonding moments - thanks to the Wii. I tried capturing some action shots... but did not find them to be worth sharing. Ah well... better luck next time.


No comments:
Post a Comment