Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Photoblog - day 31, May 11, 2010

Bernice modeling?

Not really, I just liked the effect that the green Marks & Spencer signage looked - lighted from inside and placed against a smooth, black wall. It definitely looked stylish, and I just thought - why not take it's picture?

To add a semblance of reason to take a picture of it, I asked Bernice to pose by it's side - thus allowing me to have my picture of the sign - and likewise having a reason to take Bernice's picture.

Nothing extra-ordinary about this picture... just a straight away shot. Unfortunately, it seems that the real color of the signage was not captured - as you can see, it looks white instead of green... with only a hint of green reflecting against the smooth black surface. Oh well... at least I got to take Bernice; who's fashion sense could possibly land her in billboards.

No comments: