This was what Barbie and I had for lunch, following our hearing mass in Greenhills' The Promenade - and since we were rather tired of eating at the usual joints, we decided to try something different - thus we came upon La Paella, at the 2nd floor of the Promenade walkway.
For the uninitiated, Paella is a Spanish dish - mixing rice with a variety of viands... in this case, I'll just let the picture do the talking (or you can google / wikipedia it). All I can add to this is the fact that the Paella uses a relatively sticky rice and after the ingredients are cooked - the rice is added, and then cooked - together with the other items. The end result is a delicious array of taste - from oysters. to chicken, to some veggies. I'll stop now... I'm starting to feel hungry.


No comments:
Post a Comment