One of Starbuck's innovations is to introduce a wide selection of coffee types with differing flavors, representing different parts of the world... specifically (of course) by way of letting us taste their coffee.
Now I'm not exactly a coffee connoisseur, having just been introduced to the practice of taking coffee around a decade ago (I normally prefer taking tea, you see) - but one of the things I always liked when entering a Starbucks - or any other coffee place for that matter, was the aroma of the coffee being brewed.
Nowdays I do appreciate the differing flavors of the coffee I get to taste, and even like the more flavorful coffee - like the one's Barbie brought home from Guam some months ago... the Kona coffee with Vanilla or Hazel Nut flavors. Some would call them these gourmet coffee - while purists would frown on them... oh well, mine is not ot debate... but enjoy. And this is where the Starbucks selection shown in this picture comes in. If half the enjoyment is in the discovery - then I'm in for a long haul, since Barbie and I normally consume a bag of these in roughly a month. Oh, and before I end this, let me just say that I also really do enjoy our very own Batangas Barako Coffee - in fact I make it a point to have some, whenever I visit my mom and sisters in Cuenca.
This picture was just a straight away take, while I was enjoying a frapuchino (another Starbucks introduction) to offset the hot morning temperature, I noticed the stand and thought 'why not take the pic for my photo blog? ' - and I did.


No comments:
Post a Comment