Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Photoblog - day 45, May 25 2010

Future Coaches:

In a previous photo blog, I took a picture of one Application Analysis training session - just to point out that it happened to be what I was doing that day. Well there have been other similar training in the past ever since - though not captured.

Today, however, I decided to take a few pictures of another training I've been conducting on a regular manner - that being a Coaching-related training, where my participants are expected to learn and hone their coaching skills... and that is precisely what these people are doing - specifically, practicing and honing their coaching skills while in the training room. After all, just like any other skill - practice makes perfect. This was just half the group, as the room (for a welcome change) was spacious... so much so that I could not get a decent picture of everyone.

So here's to a new batch of future Business Coaches! Hope they took the lessons I imparted seriously.

No comments: