Saturday, May 08, 2010

Photoblog - day 26, May 6, 2010

Drinks:

In preparation for Saturday, I've prepared a corner of the apartment (and I literally mean 'corner' too) as a makeshift bar for all my alcoholic bottles and cocktail mixers.

It's convenient, easy to clean and nice to look at too. Of course, I doubt these will be consumed in one night - and I'd seriously like to see someone try, but the point is, in small gatherings like those that I occasionally have at home, I like to have a variety of drinks I can mix up. It's not about consuming a lot either... it's about having great company, a time to bond, share experiences or play catch up with the lives and activities of friends and colleagues.

It's not seen in the picture, but above these bottles are my cocktail glasses - hanging just withing reach. So here's to evenings such as those... one's we've dubbed as Bacardi Nights... though definitely not just limited to Bacardi products.

No comments: