Either of these three has a great taste - and will make a welcome aperitif. Just grab a shot glass - or better yet, serve them on the rocks... sit back and enjoy. But what about when we mix them all together? Is this even feasible? Of course it is... I mean, it's not as if their flavors will contradict each other - in fact, the opposite may be true.
Frangelico does have the hazel nut taste; Kahlua on the other hand, is coffee flavored and Bailey's is Irish Cream. So they can definitely combine to have those great taste - heck, I can even add one more flavor... and that is just plain Vanilla ice cream. Yum!
Now... I wanted to take this picture because all three bottles were dark colored, and they would look well against a black background, with just a hint of the bottle's shape - either by the labels or by the reflections. The picture itself was more on auto-setting to ensure I had a clear and crisp picture.


No comments:
Post a Comment