Blue Skies!The title is an expression I picked up from watching Doll House (or is it just Dollhouse, as in one word? Yeah that may be it)... but the expression is as far as the picture's connection goes.
McKinley Hill is apparently in the usual air traffic route in and out of Manila, and it is not unusual to therefore see many commercial planes coming and going. I therefore decided to take at least one picture of such coming and going.
This one happens to be going out of Manila - how do I know? Simple... landing gears are hidden. I wished I took the picture of one plane in particular swooping up rather low - but I guess, I'll have to settle for this one in particular. After all, it's not as if I always have my camera in shoot-ready mode. Still... it is a decent picture.
On the side - today happens to be my sister, Bing's birthday. Unfortunately, I couldn't take a picture of her this day... seeing as she was in Batangas while I was in Taguig. Oh well...


No comments:
Post a Comment