Sunday, August 01, 2010

Photoblog - day 113, Aug 1, 2010

Lazy afternoon:

Bubbles lying down beside my comic collection - which happens to be where the door leading out our room is... this is representative of how we spent out Sunday. After all, most everything that needed to be done, was done yesterday (including going to mass). So there really was no pending stuff that needed my going out of the house (well, except one more item).

And it's not as if I was totally idle the entire day - I partially cleaned/changed the water of my two aquariums (and almost thought one of my discus would bite the dust in the process - it survived, thank you), and since the hose was already loose - I likewise decided to give my car a thorough outside clean... so now it's shiny, and new looking too.

That done, we had lunch - took a bath and all trooped up to the room to rest - use the internet and enjoy the aircon. It's a quiet Sunday with Barbie off to Thailand and Ate Vicky still enjoying her birthday leave... Ben was in charge of cooking, by the way, and the only thing pending for me is to do some groceries - and even that I'm contemplation on procrastinating. I mean, it is that kind of peace-filled Sunday. All Sundays should be like this... really.

No comments: