Friday, August 06, 2010

Photoblog - day 114, Aug 2, 2010

Gloomy Monday:

No I'm not talking about my feelings here - I literally mean that the weather, due to the seeming return of afternoon rains, has turned Monday into a gloomy afternoon; as shown by my picture. The view is of the Makati (Rockwell) area on the left of the Pasig River, and Mandaluyong rooftops to the river's right.

Not too obvious are the overcast clouds (due to my using some contrast adjustments to brighten some details), but believe me, this picture is almost grayish in both color and feeling (when one looks at it), hence the gloomy feeling. The silver lining to this is that the rains did not stay too long - and by the time people were on their way home, it had stopped, thus not contributing much to traffic... that is, until it resumed at a latter hour - but by then I was home.

This view is from the 18th floor of the Cyber2 tower of Robinson's in Boni, where I found myself conducting Component Application Design in Accenture around this time. My talking hours were more in the morning - thus affording me the time for such picture shots.

No comments: