Saturday, August 28, 2010

Photoblog - Day 138 Aug 26, 2010

Burgers and Movies anyone?

I've seen this place quite often whenever I pass the Piazza to get to the parking lot from work - and I always wondered how their sandwiches taste. I mean, heck... I've tried burgers from many places - and though I rarely eat burgers these days, its not as if I've forsworn eating them.

Thus when I was less enthusiastic with the lunch served to us in training, I asked my colleagues if they wanted to eat out - and we thought to try Stackers Burgers that noon. I got the quarter pounder with cheese and I can say that the sandwich tasted good, and it was a great feeling to be chewing on newly cooked burgers - they did hit the spot... were filling - but not excessively so, and we were even surprised with the movies the place was showing - in clear HDTV and Blueray capability (you can probably guess what we were watching from the picture). One small problem for me though was the noise level inside the place was drowning out the movie's dialogue.

Suffice it to say, though the burgers were good - the entertainment stole the show for us. Had we not had training to get back to, we wouldn't have minded staying a whole lot longer... at least, until the movie ended.

No comments: