This orchid was at a side table found in the reception area of the Zen Institute in The Fort, Taguig... and why did I find myself in this area? Well, let's just say, I was making good on a gift certificate given me by Barbie to avail of the services offered by Zen Institute and Medical Spa (yup, that's it's name... and I bet you can understand my interest, just by that).
The thing is, I had this gift certificate for close to four months now... and the reason it was not used earlier was due to the need to make an appointment for said services - well, I found myself rather busy to make such an appointment - besides, with the certificate out of sight at times... well, let's just say the making of an appointment became 'out of mind'.
So what did I avail of? The massage, naturally - and they did give me a one hour Swedish massage (meaning my muscles were kneaded with the assistance of some fragrant massage oil), and though the experience was a bit relaxing, I guess I had gotten so used to harder massages that I found the experience a bit wanting.
Then again, their point-person did tell me that the Zen Institute was more a facial clinic than a massage spa... so I guess that explains it. So when in the Fort, I would still have to say The Spa is the place to go to for some serious massage.
Meanwhile, part two of my Zen experience will happen the next day - you see, said gift certificate included a facial and diamond peel service... one that would last an hour, so one I decided to try (and schedule for) the next day.


No comments:
Post a Comment