Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Photoblog - day 118 Aug 6, 2010

Drafted!

Yup! Bryce and I have been drafted into the universal war that is StarCraft, and kudos to everyone that automatically noticed the symbol in the dog-tag. Guess you likewise made a reservation for the game and got a copy of this dog-tag, together with the game and a t-shirt (talk about marketing gimmicks - though I would have wanted a full-sized poster of the game too).

So I'll probably be expecting some busy weekends soon - not because of any other reason other than trying to accomplish the game's objectives and enjoying the adventures. If word from people can be a basis for deciding if the game is great, I guess we're getting mixed reactions - though I must emphasize that the negative comments are more from people who can't seem to get enough of the game.

Personally, I did enjoy Starcraft - in fact, it was one of those games that helped me bond with my staff way back in the I/ACT days. I may reminisce those days a few times... now, I can hopefully relive the enjoyment of those days gone by. After all, instead of network gaming (we used this to really test the classroom network's stability and integrity back then), we can now experience internet gaming.

Whoa...!

No comments: