Morning coffee:This is Starbucks at the Fort's Bonifacio High Street. It's one of the few open shops during the mornings... maybe because the proprietors of many shops and boutiques feel that their clients do not show up in this vicinity until lunchtime or after lunch. A pity, since they miss out on the morning crowds... including the call center people.
In my case, I hardly find myself free to hang around this vicinity - but in some instances, like today; I find myself enjoying a relaxing morning with Barbie, en route to my bringing her to her office. How is this possible? Simple... my training this day was scheduled for the after lunch to late evening session - so in my case, I did not have to rush to any location... and in Barbie's case? A meeting outside the office, then off to ParaƱaque - a trip I volunteered to take her to - and you could say that this breakfast was her way of thanking me.
Yeah... it doesn't always happen - but mornings like this are simple, mundane... and nice to share. Wonder when the next one will happen?


No comments:
Post a Comment