Empty Pantry:Fridays are coding days for our car - this means, due to the ending digit of it's plate number, I have to make sure I'm out of the road before 7am until 10am and from 3pm to 7pm - heck, in some areas there is no middle window. Luckily McKinley isn't such a place. Still... for mornings, this means I have to be in location before 7am.
Any surprise therefore that I can have a picture of the office pantry when it's... for all intents and purposes, still empty... like nearly the rest of the office? Yeah - it looks quiet, and a bit warm (leading me to turn on the aircon in the area) - but it's nice to know that the coffee dispenser does not subscribe to a regular office hour schedule - and can service any needy person (specially one needy for having to wake up earlier than usual due to Coding).
If anything, days like these gives me a rest time before the start of a busy training day. It also makes me get out of the house and arrive in my destination way before traffic sets in. So it's not all bad.
As can be surmised, I used natural lighting from the window to give me all the light I needed - enough to take the shot... not too much to spoil the mood I was going for.


No comments:
Post a Comment