This week's pull list.As I said before, I got these comics as early as yesterday - though some of them I did get today. So technically, I got these all within the weekend - and got them from two separate comic shops. Unfortunately, my Sunday was likewise busy, so I only had time to read these today... Monday... a day when I don't have any work so I get to update my blog, upload some pictures, pay the electric bill and yes... read comics.
Oh yeah... the Star Trek book? Serendipity... just felt like passing a book sale - and as i did, I saw it on the display window. No questions asked, I got it form said window - looked inside the pages, liked what I saw... and now have a nice book with lots of paintings to enjoy - after the comics, that is.
I should have more Mondays like this... assuming I can afford them.


No comments:
Post a Comment